[MLB-WIRELESS] Newbie question

Simon Hall simonh at auschar.com.au
Tue Mar 19 14:07:47 EST 2002

Tony, getting a laptop with a broken screen.  Right! I have asked, begged,
pleaded with many people... To  no avail.  I did ask this question the other
week and also have a Wiki page about my idea of a notebook AP.
http://www.wireless.org.au/wiki/?SimonHall

Soooo if anyone has one please please let me know.

Thanks