[MLB-WIRELESS] IP addressing, OSPF and a .plan

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Fri Mar 15 11:08:58 EST 2002

I agree, tunneling is a good way to  get disjointed segments interconnected,
until a wireless link can be established between them.

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne  3000.

http://www.wireless.org.au/cgi-bin/minorweb.pl?A=LIST&L=melbwireless
IRC at: au.austnet.org #melb-wireless

This correspondence is for the named person’s use only. It may contain