[MLB-WIRELESS] Spam Reported to Spamcop: [MLB-WIRELESS] TALLER DE RESIDENCIA DE OBRAS PÚBLICAS.

Greg Wright greg at ipera.com.au
Fri Jul 5 12:21:49 EST 2002

NB: Admins, I might not be able to post to the list from this account. Im pretty sure I cant. Hope you will forward.

All,

I don't know what you all do to report spam, but for those that don't know if it, www.spamcop.net is very useful.

Ive logged a report for the most recent spam message with ID:

http://spamcop.net/sc?id=z41574593zdb3530737da0028df14964c03bbeff01z

The more that log complaints the better.

Cheers,
Greg

(PS: This is the first mailing address in 9 years that I have received spam to. Im pretty dissapointed with that fact. Even my 9 years old hotmail account doesn't get spam.)