[MLB-WIRELESS] Linux setup

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Fri Jul 5 12:12:06 EST 2002

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Matt Pearce wrote:

> I was wondering if there would be someone in the Boronia area who has
> reasonable knowledge to help me setup my linux machine for routing etc.

What are you trying to do, exactly?

If you haven't already, draw up a network diagram and see if that helps
you work out your problem.

If you're still stuck, I'm in Lilydale and could conceivably pay you a
visit in consideration of the princely sum of... oh, say a cup of good
coffee and some biscuits.

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201