[MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy Antennas

Ben Ryan ben at bssc.edu.au
Fri Jan 11 17:29:55 EST 2002

> As far as I know, Optus don't use dishes for their cable TV.............
> confused person perhaps?
christ, don't any of you people read the mail on this list!

look for mail from this address in the past 2 days.

I have attempted to gather info on these things, but what happens?
People spray verbal diarroea about crap like how everything is gunna fail and
wireless is shite... bah, nobody's interested in anything technical here.

Some sparks mailed me wanting to source modded ex-chello 18db paras, which i'm
happy to do when the time arises. Others dribble shite in the list.

maybe it's just been a bad day :)