[MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy Antennas

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Fri Jan 11 16:36:21 EST 2002

As far as I know, Optus don't use dishes for their cable TV.............
confused person perhaps?

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.