[MLB-WIRELESS] pci v2.2 required?

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Fri Apr 5 15:44:14 EST 2002

>Has anyone managed to find a good source of these adapters?

>> pent 2 systems have pci v2.2
>>
>> and the actual adapter requiers 5v's it doesnt matter if the pcmcia
>> card used 5v or 3.3v

x.net.au have then for $120 for isa to pcmcia ones. citylaptopcenter has
them coming also.

Might try and see if they will do a better price for a large purchase if
there is any interest (also minimise shipping costs, none if bought from
citylaptopcenter).
I currently have 4 roamabouts that I can't use until I get them anyway, so
I'm quite eager to get them.

Lucas Khoo
http://wireless.org.au/wiki/?NodeCFI