[MLB-WIRELESS] pci v2.2 required?

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Fri Apr 5 17:28:50 EST 2002

Just to let everyone know I already have the ball rolling on arranging some
PCI adapters.  I'm waiting on 1 so that I can do some testing with the
Entrasys cards to make sure they work, should have it next week.  I have
been assured they work fine with Orinoco's but just want to confirm the
Entrasys' work fine myself.
These are the adapters....
http://www.svec.com/PRODUCTS/wireless/products/WL-123/WL-123.asp
they will be $110 each
I will also see what I can sort out with Paul from X.net.au for the ISA
adapters from him.  I've already got one from him and it works fine.

Will also be looking at sourcing more Pigtails for everyone.

So stay tuned people I'm moving along as fast as I can.

btw: payment will be required prior to purchase again simply due to the fact
that as per usual I have no capital with which to go and purchase myself.