[MLB-WIRELESS] Time for an installfest?

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Thu Nov 8 13:31:28 EST 2001

> > > Who has a shed and a 2 port analyser that comfortably
> goes up to 3GHz?
> If you guys are keen enough, Im sure Tech Rentals or someone
> like that will
> rent you one for a day.  Will cost a few $$$ but if everyone chips
> in........I can get hold of an Anritsu analyser that'll do
> 2.4ghz but im far
> away from you guys!

http://www.csiro.au/csiro/connections/appendix/app10.html

Scroll down 2/3 of the page until you find the "Telecommunications and
Industrial Physics Sydney" division, note the "Antenna Test Facility".

<quote>
Antenna radiation pattern measurement and related services in the frequency
range 1 to 100 GHz for telecommunications equipment suppliers and defence
industry.
</quote>

I think it's time I chat to some people in Sydney, and see what strings I
can pull from here in Melbourne.  No promises, but there is always a slim
chance... ;)

Tyson Clugg
IT Services
CSIRO - Molecular Science
phone: (03) 9545 2090
fax: (03) 9545 2446
email: tyson.clugg at csiro.au
street: Ian Wark Labs, Bayview Avenue, Clayton, VIC 3169
post: Bag 10, Clayton South, VIC 3169