[MLB-WIRELESS] Setting up node in Rowville

Morgan morgan.s.reed at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:49:39 AEDT 2021

Looking at the map, your best bets (in order of proximity) are probably
HKU, GUR and KGO. You've got solid LOS to several other nodes but judging
by the hardware listed on their node pages I'd say they're probably
defunct. Try contacting the owners via the website (click the username in
the node page to get taken to an email form).

A pair of Powerbeam M5's or AC's should be fine for the link to your
in-laws.

Most of the nodes I'm aware of that are still alive use Powerbeam M5's,
there's the odd few Nanobeams M5's about too. So that'd be my
recommendation for connecting but confirm with whomever you manage to get
in touch with before buying.