No subject

Tue Jan 17 15:36:28 EST 2012

secretary), but no one seems to know his address..

regards

James

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Bryce Letcher bryce at lectronix.com.au
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:40:14 +1000
To: melbwireless at wireless.org.au
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] Membership.........where is the Howto??

Ok, I was one of those who wanted to establish a committee, a formalised
structure and officially recognised membership........ Whilst meeting are
held on a Friday evening I doubt I will ever be able to attend, however I
now wish to become an official member of the group..... the question is
how????  And I'm sure there are many others in the same situation.

Regards,
Bryce

http://mail2web.com/ .