[MLB-WIRELESS] Embedded web Server with DHCP?

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Wed Jan 19 16:34:39 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

I have some of the last Asus WL500g wireless routers that I'll do for
$70 each

They'll run openwrt / ddwrt no problem, thus a web server of your choice
and DHCP. They also have usb (usb to serial or webcam or flash drive)
and a parallel port should you need TTL a interface to drive an LCD
display or remote power management etc .....(been done)

The flexibility is why I grabbed them as they are no longer produced.

Let me know if your interested..

Kind Regards

Peter Buncle
MCSE, CNE, VMWare VCP, Compaq ASE, Cisco Premier, AOCP
Sales / Senior Network Engineer

Corporate / Government IT Sales & Network Solutions.
P 03 9755 5750
F 03 9755 5787
M 0417 556 221
Est 1998