[MLB-WIRELESS] P2P Text/video/Audio chat?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Feb 10 22:51:01 EST 2011

I don't think you can do it serverless (btw david, I think you still
need a server for xmpp - this is what http://www.LiveNRLchat.com and
http://www.LiveAFLchat.com is built on top of.

If you can run  a central server (doesn't need internet connection)
check our Red5 which is the opensource version of Flash media Server.

This does text/video for sure.

Cheers,
Dean