[MLB-WIRELESS] See the new RB/SXT Demo this friday - plus a chance to win! ; -)

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Tue Feb 8 08:42:43 EST 2011

Hi All,

I'd like to run a little demo of the capability of the new RB/SXT wireless
link gear from Mikrotik:

http://shop.duxtel.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=126

These tiny devices feature full 802.11n MIMO technology with built in dual
polarity antenna.

And after the demo, I will offer the pair to one lucky (financial) member to
take home and use on their own project! :-)

The recipient will be chosen by Melbourne Wireless executive committee, and
judged on the merits of the intended project - so...

1.  make sure your membership is up to date, and
2.  come up with a worthwhile project, and
3.  come along on Friday to collect! :-)

Regards,  Mike Everest.
Shop.duxtel.com.au

Have you registered for MUM Australia 2011?
http://mum.mikrotik.com/2011/AU/info
PLUS...
Mikrotik Certified Network Associate: April 11-14
Mikrotik Certified Wireless Engineer: April 18-21
....for details: http://duxtel.com/training

follow our tweets for news and updates: http://twitter.com/duxtel