[MLB-WIRELESS] World Wifi record

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Wed Dec 28 13:45:59 EST 2011

FWIW Nhill is 374km from Melb en rout to Adelaide. So would be about the required 400km from Mt Dandenong. I did a quick google and couldn't find any local lookouts or hills in Nhill though.

Wouldn't you need a dedicated antenna from GHO? I'mm assuming you'd need somewhere elevated at the other end to have a chance? So unless you find a suitable mountain on the existing heading and at the right distance you'd need a dedicated wireless/antenna at Mt Dandenong.

Also Davids idea of starting with the Aust record seems prudent 1st step.

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing
1300 278 385
http://artful.com.au  - Help From a Human