[MLB-WIRELESS] World Wifi record

David Nuttall wireless at smithsgully.net
Wed Dec 28 13:18:33 EST 2011

Hi Peter,

How about we start out with the Australian WiFi record?  I believe the
W.A. guys established a fairly long link out to Rottnest Island some
time back.  However, I know of no longer link than Peter Buncle's hop
from Kallista to the original Highton location at around 100 Km's.

A Picnic/BBQ trip to Mt Buninyong would give us a path of 127 Km back to
node GHO at Mt Dandenong.

I donated a 2.4 m domestic sat dish and Rob B built up a 2.4 GHz feed
and tripod for the dish.  They are still sitting in my shed ready for
such a project.

Regards

Dave