[MLB-WIRELESS] Data Recovery tools?

Victor dawormie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:00:06 EST 2010

Ideal Solution?
I have a 1TB External Backup for all data I don't want to lose. Pictures /
Documents etc.
For data I might need at a moments notice, I actually use DropBox now (have
just over 400MB of important personal information stored there now).

I plan on eventually getting another 1TB drive and regular sync the HDDs.
That is for all systems (except Mac and Linux as I don't know how they
operate on external NTFS drives).

Victor ('Daworm')
* Melbourne Wireless Node: KDJ & KDT
* Natural Selection 2 Wiki Sysop (http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/wiki/)