[MLB-WIRELESS] Wi-Spy

Bowdie Mercieca bowdie at pinkhatmedia.com
Wed Oct 7 16:02:35 EST 2009

Hi Mark,

My company just purchased two of the DBx Wi-Spys. We purchased them through
our support company - Winthrop Australia.

Excellent units. The supplied Chanalyzer software is very useful, but lacks
a little in some features. Theres some good third-party software on the
market which can make better use of the Wi-Spy.

Cheers,
Bowdie.