[MLB-WIRELESS] Cisco 1242 Ethernet port problem?

Roger Plant rplant at melbpc.org.au
Wed May 27 09:53:32 EST 2009

Hi,

If you have looked at all the non-intrusive solutions without a resolution,
it may be faulty capacitor(s).

It seems (some??) electrolytic capacitors don't have a long life, especially if they are in a
warm situation.

Do a search for wag54 replace capacitor. For a widespread problem with similar symtoms
that happens with the linksys wag54 units.

Regards
Roger