[MLB-WIRELESS] Bullet2 output power, why 1W or 100mW

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Mar 5 17:24:17 EST 2009

My understanding of the amateur licensing scheme is that it is simply a
mechanism to control the use of spectrum.  Kinda like why buskers have to
get a permit from the local city authority.

Give a license to anyone who proves that they understand the consequences of
their activity so that if they cause a ruckus by hogging all the available
spectrum or consistently wiping out everyone elses (even non-amatuer)
signals, then there is a means to stop them from doing it.

Same with buskers - if they are crap, you can cancel their permit.  If there
were no permits, there would be no lawa against performing crap acts in
public ;-D

Cheers.