[MLB-WIRELESS] Long distance links

Ben Balbo ben at benbalbo.com
Tue Nov 4 10:33:43 EST 2008

Hi Peter!

> (For those interested I'll be showing a
> radio mobile demo at this Friday's (14th) MW meeting
> And I'm put the images up on mw at
> )

Awesome - I'll be there!

> You really need to get a note on the nearby hill ,
> It'll then cover all of port arlington and provide
> a great bounce point to melbourne.

Mike: that seems to be around the corner of Tower Rd and Alison St. I've
emailed some friends in Port to see if they know anyone that lives near
there - don't suppose you or your friend do?

> Ben, can you visit the hill and take photo's and enquire about
> access / power ?
>
> You'll be amazed what may happen if your nice and just ask.
> (get a name / contact number if you manage to contact someone)

I'll be in Port on the 15th so I'll take photos and, unless I find Mike
or I know someone there, will canvas the houses in the area.

The MW meeting the night before will be a great opportunity to find out
as much as possible in order to help me sell the idea ;-)

Cheers
BB