[MLB-WIRELESS] new connection/node enquiries

Morphonius Maxor morphonius_821 at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 28 12:42:17 EST 2008

Thanks for the info peter...
I'll email him and see what develops......
your node is bursting at the seams obviously....
just if i could impose on you for one more question.....

*what type of antenna would best suit this task....*??????
HNB is only 750m away!  (i could probably throw a dunny roll with some
dental floss wrapped around up on my garage roof and pick him up....)
Who knows maybe i should go the cheap option...(i mean he obviously
didn't fly that omni for nothing....)

Thanks.....