[MLB-WIRELESS] Government Internet Filter - What do you think?

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:50:50 EST 2008

Here's my latest thoughts on this:

As a hypothetical, If you make an assumption that filtering will:

a) cost nothing at all
b) not impede internet traffic at all
c) be 100% effective and accurate

The question would then be about whether you believe that the
government has a right to choose to block what citizens can access.

Thinking about it as straight censorship, rather than a technical
issue, would perhaps focus the core issue.

regards,
Murray