[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless Digest, Vol 35, Issue 11

Tom Fifield tfifield at melbournewireless.org.au
Thu Aug 21 00:51:09 EST 2008

Steven Haigh wrote:
>> On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 12:09 +1000, Adam Grigolato wrote:
>>
>>> Im an experianced DNS admin,
>>>
>> So am I, so there.  :P
>>

> Gee, then what does that make me? ;)

I too have administered DNS.

However, that's not why I'm writing this email!

Regardless of the solution - DNS, Host File or other, we need to get the
data from node owners.

I have added in 'hosts' to the edit node page on the website.

Please go through and add hosts at your node. Right now I would suggest
only adding the hostname - that's no '.''s people :)

This is not used for anything right now, but we can use it to gauge
interest, and since it's in the database we can easily use it to
generate hosts/zone files.

Regards,

Tom Fifield
MW Coders