[MLB-WIRELESS] finally a triumph on the northern front !

Rohan Malhotra rohanmalhotra86 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:00:15 EST 2007

nah part of the problem is i dont have an openwrt router (still researching
the best ap/router for my purposes and budget).

part of the idea however was to  learn how to put to use old pcs in a
functional and useful manner.  what i had in mind was to basically have the
canopy go into a dedicated pc in my shed so that i could run it as a general
purpose server for melbwireless and my household.

with this server i hope to run DChubs, emule servers or some sort of p2p
filesharing server, gamer servers, host websites on the melbwireless, try to
do voip all that sort of fun stuff. I also want to experiment with bandwith
throttling, virtual private networks remote admin.

so yeah id like to go the server route to begin with.

rohan