[MLB-WIRELESS] WiMAX to go Australia wide?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Jun 19 01:37:53 EST 2007

As it's still early in the announcement I think it's a moot point to
complain what they are/are not rolling out.

Anything that is able to increase to connectivity for remote/rural
people above dial up is a good thing.

My point was people seem to be making a lot of assumptions already about
this announcement without a lot of factual data (both gov/corp and
public)

Cheers,

Dean