[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless gear for sale

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Tue Dec 11 15:23:40 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a clear out of gear to make way for new toys. I have the
following for sale:

1 x Avaya AP3 dual PCMCIA access point + 1 802.11b card - $50
	- Additional 802.11b card to suit: $20

1 x Circular polarised yagi directional antenna (2.4Ghz) ~18db gain - $80

1 x 2.4Ghz 7db commercial omni - $70

1 x 2.4Ghz 5db magnetic omni with ground plane - $50

All antennas have an N type connector.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au
Phone: (03) 9001 6090 - 0412 935 897

"Mr. Bell, after careful consideration of your invention, while it is a very
interesting novelty, we have come to the conclusion that it has no commercial
possibilities." --- J.P. Morgan to Alexander G. Bell