[MLB-WIRELESS] PORTABLE WIRELESS NETWORK ANALYSER

Datec datec01 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 7 21:24:51 EST 2007

Not sure if this is usable by anyone here, I saw it while going through
today Grays auctions. Sorry for all the cap's but that how it was when I cut
it from their listing. The hash at the end of the url is part of the
address.

I was wondering if the site survey feature may be handy.

Peter

AIRMAGNET PORTABLE WIRELESS NETWORK ANALYSER, INC PDA, HANDHELD. VALIDATES
WEP, 802.1X, LEAP, TKIP, MIC, VPNS. PROVIDES SECURITY POLICY VALIDATION AND
INTRUSION DETECTION. DETECTS DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS. PROVIDES ACTIVE
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS AND IDENTIFIES AND PINPOINTS WLAN FAULTS. INCLUDES FIND
TOOL FOR TRACKING DOWN ROGUE DEVICES AND 70 + CONFIGURABLE ALARMS WITH
EXPERT ADVICE. BUILT-IN SITE SURVEY UTILITY WITH GPS SUPPORT, 96025
AIR,AIRMAGNET-PRO (535539-16)

http://www.graysonline.com.au/lot.asp?LOT_ID=2190251#

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:56 PM