[MLB-WIRELESS] seeing connected nodes

Tom Fifield gummay at gummay.net
Mon Aug 6 15:09:43 EST 2007

I introduced the Google maps as a stop-gap measure because mapserver is
dead - it's better than no maps at all.

Your notion of accuracy is a little amusing - the google maps use a
different coordinate system to the node details, so nodes could be
hundreds of meters off.

Links will come simply when some get around to it ... quite busy I'm
afraid. Very much planned to bring some sort of link-mapping back.

Regards,

Tom Fifield
MW WebDev Team