[MLB-WIRELESS] Services

Point Cook Freenet admin at point-cook.net
Fri Sep 22 22:16:04 EST 2006

I dont think its a matter of competing with the Internet anymore, its a
fight that we would lose. Bigger, better, faster is coming.

Its all about content and services now. I can watch Big Brother on my 3G
phone, (but why would i want to).

Question is, what services can Melbourne Wireless provide. High speed free
data transfer is an excellent platform, but where does it take me?

Some obvious ones i guess are Gaming, Video Conference, VOIP, Instant
Messenger.......

What services can Melb Wireless as an entity provide?  It may be worth
listing them to start with in one user friendly web page. Then consolidate
and build on the list.

A "killer app" like cheap simple video conferencing would help, as would off
the shelf cheap and simple access kits.

Regards

David