[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS and GSM transceiver

Datec datec01 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 26 11:54:45 EST 2006

Just a bit of extra stuff I just found. Zardoz Connect is his business name,
he has all sorts of GPS cables.
Here is a snip from his Ebay ad blurb.
Zardoz Connect
(ABN 21 629 883 319)
Registered as a business in The Australian Capital Territory
Number F00114475

	We mostly import our products directly from manufacturers, thus we can
offer competitive prices on a variety of products. We offer great 	wholesale
prices on PDA/mobile phone & external laptop batteries, GPS receivers, new &
refurbished mobile phones. We also specialize in 	accessories and spare
parts for XDA, iMate and other smartphones. Resellers/retailers and repair
shops are welcome.
	Our products include:
  	* Full range of accessories and spare parts for XDA, iMate & other
smartphones.
  	* Holux, ProGin & CoPilot Live GPS navigation systems including GPS
receivers, GPS antennas, GPS cables, GPS mounts, GPS mapping 	  software
(auto-routing urban voice-guidance moving map) & GPS accessories.
  	* Full range of batteries for mobile phones, PDAs, iPods, digital
cameras, cordless phones & laptops.
  	* New and refurbished (unlocked) mobile phones.
  	* engin broadband phone (VoIP) products.

Ebay Link here is you want to contact him.
http://stores.ebay.com.au/zardoz-technology

Cya
Peter.