[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS and GSM transceiver

Datec datec01 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 26 11:43:49 EST 2006

A while ago I bought a GPS "mouse" style receiver from a guy on ebay, he
also offered the cable of choice to fit what ever equipment I needed.
I ordered one to suit my Compaq PDA, it is a Y cable with a auto power plug
It seem the PS2 style connector is standard on this sort of gear.

Might be a chance he still can get them, although his current listing has no
GPS items. I will contact him and ask if he can get various cables etc.

Stay tuned

Peter.

By the way his ebay shop name is Zardoz Technology.

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006, Red_Wolf_2 wrote:

> Did everyone who ordered one of these get an extra gps device? I
> ordered one of these a few days back, and getting two gps devices for
> the price of one is always good in my books!

TANSTAAFL. There was one packed with my VTS3000X too. :)

Do you know the pinout of the PS/2 style connector for this device? Will a
standard PS2<->serial adapter work, with the device grabbing data off a
pin that is always high, or does it have a non standard pinout that
includes a +V line?
_