[MLB-WIRELESS] New Node to be

Ratbaggy wireless at smithsgully.net
Sat May 20 10:31:00 EST 2006

Hi Michael,

Not too much better really as the DWL900AP+ runs off 5 Volts.  .65 X 5=3.25
Watts.  Pretty inefficient if you run it from a linear regulator from 12V
though!

I do like the units with built in switchmode power supplies such as
Minitars, Sparklans & WRT's that run on anything from 6V to 16V.  Great for
POE.

For the next AP in a shrub exercise I can supply you with a nice little
switchmode, should make the battery last a bit longer!

Dave.