[MLB-WIRELESS] hpsetup ssid - hp printer

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Mon May 15 08:50:53 EST 2006

Ahh

Actually , if you see one called hpsetup
it's most likely one of the new hp officejets
with built in wireless.

It's turned on by default with no security
and displays a blue light on the front to indicate
it's presence.

(it's easy to turn off by going through the menu on
the printer itself for those who own one)

most people dont bother to configure it.

It'll be very close by if you pickup one.

Oooops

Cheers

Peter
Network Engineer