[MLB-WIRELESS] Geelong - New region created for Geelong !

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Thu Jun 15 15:26:11 EST 2006

Hi Mathew,

I'm sure there's still people our there in geelong.

They used to use nodedb which isn't what it used to be,

BUT

Seeing as though we had the mapping data for geelong,
we've created a region for geelong on the melbourne wireless site.

Check out

http://www.melbourne.wireless.org.au/maps/area?id=52

When creating new nodes you can now select the geelong region.

You may want to email whats left of the nodes on nodedb
and see if you can re-kindle the spirit.

there's also a wiki page at

http://www.melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?GeelongRegion

for you to edit your own information & post meetings
& whats going on.

The balls in your court.

On a side note

A relative has a house at highton that could be
the geelong equivalent of melbourne's GHO
if your interested.

(los to most of geelong and possibly melbourne)

Cheers

Peter
MW Webmaster