[MLB-WIRELESS] Dish focal Calculation

Ratbaggy wireless at smithsgully.net
Sun Jun 11 22:24:52 EST 2006

Hi Peter,

Measure accross the widest part of the dish (major axis), that was the idea in suggesting a corner to corner measurement.  As long as you measure through the centre the maths will work out.  You should get the same resullt no matter where you measure the dish although picking the widest point will yield the largest numbers and minimise the effect of any errors.

Dave.