[MLB-WIRELESS] Happenings at NodeGXT....

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 3 21:21:34 EST 2006

Hi People,

FYI.  Today, Saturday 3rd June, I set up a 8x8 slotted waveguide antenna
atop my 13.7m Nally tower.  I have connected up
my Minitar AP with the ssid of  VK3JMA-NodeGXT on channel 1.  Please, if
you can, I would appreciate if anyone could
scan in the direction of Hampton Park, out past dandenong, to see if you
can see my AP.

The Waveguide antenna was donated to myself from a fellow Melb.Wireless
person (Dont know if you want to be publically known???) so in
appreciation of this it was agreed that I would also donate one of my
grid dishes to a fellow Melb.Wireless member to aid them in their node
construction.

So,  if you are in need of a grid dish, already converted, missing
N-Plug (sorry I needed it!! ) but complete with coax tail out the back,
you only need to drop me an email (pick up Hampton Park).

First in best dressed.

Regards

Mark

VK3JMA