[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless newsgroups up and running.

Rob Wise rob at wonk.org
Wed Jan 25 10:47:40 EST 2006

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Steven Haigh wrote:

> On 25/01/2006, at 12:48 AM, rick wrote:
>> its nice you did this but how about fixing rgsoutherns mail list
>
> It's not as simple as you'd think. handling multiple email domains on
> a single server isn't that easy - which is why it isn't done as yet.

> [snip]

> Now if someone has done this before and wants to give me some
> pointers on how to do this, then feel free to contact me, however
> everyone I've talked to in the past was unsure on how to do this.

This is really easy if you're using postfix virtual domains.  A bit of
quick info is at http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html

I'm happy to answer any specific postfix queries.  I can't help much with
sendmail though - I ditched it in favour of postfix many years ago.

Cheers,

Rob
(Not trying to start a MTA religious war)