[MLB-WIRELESS] Max distance, Power over ethernet and 5v AP's

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 21 00:18:45 EST 2006

In regards to that link I posted, I think that might only include the
splitter (AP end).

This is the supplier I used for the Linksys 12V POE adapters for the
WRT54GL's (and includes everything, but it isn't 12V).

http://www.techtopia.com.au/product_info.php/products_id/1097

  *Shaun Lee Clarke*
*Mobile:* 0433 559 020

*Alternate Mobile:* 0400 211 386

*Strathmore Secondary College*
Computer Technician
clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
http://www.strathmore.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-7999

*Victorian Space Science Education Centre*
Computer Technician
shaun.clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au
http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-3456