[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS and GSM transciever

David Ashburner d_ashburner at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 08:03:48 EST 2006

Why would you expect to be getting any more than a bunch of parts for
$100?

It's obvious Deals Direct picked it up as junk from a failed project
and are flogging it for what
they think they can get. I don't think they misrepresented what they
were selling. You got $400 worth
of parts for $100. Cavet Emptor.

Have any of you opened the box? I suspect that inside you will find a
perfectly good GPS module
with a serial interface and likewise the GSM data modem. The board that
ties them together is probably a
custom configuration for the project that the units were delivered to.

Chuck it away and use the parts :)