[MLB-WIRELESS] Firewall rule?

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 17 07:53:09 EST 2006

Hmmm,  it all starts to get confusing once you get differing opinions.  And also the fact that I cant see a way to individulise the various types of ICMP packet for filtering in Tiny Personal Firewall.  I think ZoneAlarm is a little more configurable, I may look at that?

  My main reason for not wanting ICMP packets are anonimity. That aside, what harm, if any, could happen if I just allowed ALL ICMP packets?

  I must say though, my torrents have never been fasted since I denied ALL ICMP traffic (???).

  Regards

  Mark