[MLB-WIRELESS] Who would like to test a pair of UltraWAPs (Minitar Replacements)?

Rob Clark clark at freenet-antennas.com
Mon Sep 26 10:10:10 EST 2005

Tony,

I sell them:

http://store.freenet-antennas.com/product_info.php?products_id=218

The reason I am offering them to Melb-Wireless for testing is that so
far has shown these to be better (faster) than the trusty Minitar MNWAPB
- and just as easy to use.

Perth: We got an 18 Mbps connection over 17.8 km, and did a large ftp at
7.7 Mbps

Sydney: "... in moderate signal areas, the UltraWAP out performed the
Senao HANDS DOWN in 802.11B mode, consistently maintaining file transfer
speeds of SEVEN OR EIGHT TIMES what we were getting out of the Senao
under the same conditions!"

Melbourne: ??? Who wants to test a pair?

Contact me if you have a candidate link.

Cheers

Rob

9/23/2005