[MLB-WIRELESS] Who would like to test a pair of UltraWAPs (Minitar Replacements)?

Zafer Khodr khodrz at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 26 01:19:37 EST 2005

Hi,
    I just joined Melbourne wireless and was wanting to know if there is
anyone out there willing to give me a hand with some information on setting
up a node.
I would like to get things up and going asap.
I have most of the hardware lying around, its just that I don't have too
much info about wireless networking.

MY FWD is 692001.

Thanks.