[MLB-WIRELESS] Captive portal

David Ashburner d_ashburner at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:52:44 EST 2005

So, who's using one and what are you using?

I want to offer a broader range of access to MW members than a  leacher
passing by.

I played with NoCatSplash a while back but it doesn't have any authorization
mechanism behind it.

Is there a way we can validate users against a MW service? Do we have a
radius server running that could be accesed either through MW or via the
Internet ( for Nodes that are not on the backbone yet)

What was being used at the monthly meeting in August?