[MLB-WIRELESS] Avaya Gold in Satellite Pro 6100 can't find network

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Wed Nov 30 20:56:35 EST 2005

Michael Borthwick wrote:
> I have a problem with an Avaya Gold card running in a colleagues
> Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100 laptop (no built in wifi) running XP Pro.

I smell a similar problem to a set-up I was attempting today. I was
eventually able to get a little further, with the D-Link client seeing
the AP, but no connection breaking through. The XP firewall/TCP
filtering is a mongrel.
I'm of the opinion now that XP Pro is a fickle creature, and that you're
better tipping your three pots of Goat on the install CDs and feeling
better about the whole thing.
Sorry, not much help.
- Barry

--
Vak: Three pots of India pale ale, mate?
http://antifsck.dyndns.org