[MLB-WIRELESS] Who can see me?

Callan Browne Callan at weedog.com.au
Tue Nov 1 20:22:27 EST 2005

I'm in the same boat!

200mw Seano with 8db Omni sitting in Williamstown, just near close to
hobsons bay.

SSID is currently set as "weedog"

View from the roof is quite clear to parts of port Melbourne and stkilda
region, but higher ground behind that might also be in a useable region.

Anyone ?

Regards

Callan Browne

nodeFUH