[MLB-WIRELESS] Who can see me?

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 1 16:00:57 EST 2005

 Hi ppl,

could some kind person with a very good view south of the dandenongs, have  alook and see if they could stumble my node from their
location. My Location is Hampton Park, due south from the Dandenongs.

I guess someone around FTG, Upway, Olinda etc that can see western port bay, would be best.

Anyway, I have a 200mW senaio into a Vertical 8dbi Omni with the SSID of "nodegxt_senaio".

This cold encourage me to set a link up, in that direction, if there was a successful stumble of my node.

Thanks for your assistance.

Mark