[MLB-WIRELESS] AP2000s are back

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Fri May 6 20:15:07 EST 2005

here's some (approximate) costs - based on a simple setup:
anyone who can advise on these, please do as this is most definately an
approximation

unit:                   $60
second card:      $20
antenna:             $50 approx
(8dbi omni? might be enough to get to me)

pigtail from unit to antenna lead   $35
cable & connectors for antenna   $60

bourbon to help setup   $25

know what you mean re: money being tight which is why I've been getting
my stuff "a bit at a time"

John
node INQ