[MLB-WIRELESS] AP2000s are back

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Fri May 6 19:40:05 EST 2005

Hi Daniel,

the units are $60each... lots of configuration options and they use 2 x
pcmcia cards
You will find all the info about these units at:

http://www.proxim.com/products/wifi/ap/ap2000/

http://support.avaya.com/japple/css/japple?temp.documentID=126539&temp.productID=107770&temp.bucketID=160257&PAGE=Document

note these are badges as avaya - although they are the same unit as the
proxim (and there are a couple of others I believe)

also I said there are 60 available - that should have been 30 (my mistake)

there are also more orinoco silver cards available (30 available) at
$20each (yeah I know - they were $15... don't blame me!)

the APs come with ONE of these cards installed

No probs re: linkup - let me know if you're stuck for an antenna as I'd
like to see more people in the area link up soon :)

John
node INQ