[MLB-WIRELESS] WRAP kits Bulk Buy - More expressions of interest sought!

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 05:54:03 EST 2005

Hi all,

Just letting you all know that I'm still looking for numbers for this
bulk-buy.

This is what you'll be buying:

http://www.yawarra.com.au/product.php?productCode=HW-WR2-OB21

The listed price for this is $495 so we'll be hoping to get it cheaper.

If you have a vague idea that you might buy one of these things "If the
price is right", then please express your interest!  At this point you can
still pull out if the price isn't right for you.

Please email me privately at dflett_at_bigpond_dot_net_dot_au to express
your interest.

Cheers,

Dan Flett